- Have a technical Question?
- Buying a new computer?
- Upgrading your computer?
- Want high-speed Internet?
- Building a home-office?
- Want the perfect web site?
- Caught a computer virus?
- Spyware bothering you?
- Want computer training?
- Need emergency support?
We offer low-cost, affordable on-site computer repairs, maintenance, Windows installation, small network configurations, consultations, and office installation. Computhouse.com engineers are highly motivated, patient, and friendly mobile service. We come to you so you don’t have to worry bringing your pc to us. And if we cannot fix on-site, we are happy to book your pc for further lab diagnoses and repairs at our lab.
If you live within South East London postcodes: SE1 SE2 SE3 SE4 SE5 SE6 SE7 SE8 SE9 SE10 SE11 SE12 SE13 SE14 SE15 SE16 SE17 SE18 SE19 SE20 SE21 SE22 SE23 SE24 SE25 SE26 SE27 SE28 or towns listed below, then you qualify for this special service
- Waterloo, Bermondsey, Southwark, Borough
- Abbey Wood
- Blackheath, Westcombe Park
- Brockley, Crofton Park, Honor Oak Park
- Catford, Hither Green, Bellingham
- Eltham, Mottingham
- Lee, Grove Park
- Lewisham, Hither Green
- New Cross, New Cross Gate
- Peckham, Nunhead
- Rotherhithe, South Bermonsey, Surrey Docks
- Walworth, Elephant & Castle
- Woolwich, Plumstead
- Upper Norwood, Crystal Palace
- Penge, Anerley
- East Dulwich
- Forest Hill
- Herne Hill
- South Norwood
- West Norwood, Tulse Hill
Computer Repair Services Including:
System repair or replacement, pre-emptive spyware and virus removal software, system optimization and restoration, hacker intrusion protection, pop-up blocker, internet connection setup, network set-up, complete system installation and setup, troubleshooting, upgrades, data back-up and protection, software installation, preventative maintenance tune-up, wireless network set-up
Call 020 7871 7696 Now!
Pre-sales staff can answer questions about hardware and software that is available at Computhouse.com. Before a customer makes a purchase, pre-sales staff can help individuals in their own research with tools such as:
- Specification sheets provided by manufacturers.
- The World Wide Web.
- Macintosh and PC periodicals and catalogs.
- The pre-sales staff’s own personal knowledge.
Pre-sales-staff can be reached at 020 7871 7696 or by email using the contact form
Network Services – Onsite London Computer Networking Services for Residential and Commercial Needs.