Computing technology changes rapidly, and keeping up with the latest updates or making the transition to a new machine can be difficult and time-consuming. Computhouse offers a service called “Up and Running” that is designed to help people to begin using new computers and software as quickly and as easily as possible. This service, for both Desktop and Laptop computers with Windows 98/2000/XP or higher version, is available for a fee that is designed to help us recover our costs.
Up and Running Services
- Installing the standard (core) software.
- Installing updates to the operating system software.
- Installing new or updated versions of standard productivity applications (such as Microsoft Word).
- Physically setting up your computer in your home/office.
- Transferring files from an old computer to a new one (please read our terms).
- Specification sheets provided by manufacturers.
- The World Wide Web.
- Macintosh and PC periodicals and catalogs.
- The pre-sales staff’s own personal knowledge.
Network Services – Onsite London Computer Networking Services for Residential and Commercial Needs.